A block of rooms is available at the Millennium Harvest House for the nights of May 6 -7
at the government rate of $124 which includes a breakfast buffet voucher.
Millennium Harvest House
Block Name: 'NOAA-USWRP'
Group Code: 1005USWRPN
Govt Rate: $124 / night (Tax of 10.25% not included)
1345 28th Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Venue: The workshop will be held in Room
GC402 of the David Skaggs Research Center, 325 Broadway, Boulder, CO.
- Map & Directions from DIA
- Security Procedures for Visitors
- Visitors are required to sign in and receive a visitor badge from the Visitors Center at the Security Checkpoint.
Visitors must present a U.S. photo ID or foreign passport. No other forms of identification are
accepted. Please bring your Green Card if you have one.
- To receive a visitor badge, all visitors are required to park next to the Security Checkpoint and enter the
Visitors Center to be screened before proceeding to their destination.
- These are our requirements as per Homeland Security regardless of security threat level. If you have any
questions, please contact Keith Turbitt at (303) 497-4332.
Registration Fee: A conference fee of $30 will be collected at the door.
Cash only. There is no ATM on site. Conference fee will cover 2 lunches and 2 continental breakfasts/coffee, mid-morning and afternoon snacks and workshop abstract book.
Contact: For questions or additional information regarding
travel or security, please contact Tina Schiffbauer, 303-497-6476.