EMC: Data Assimilation Team
Grid-Point Statistical Interpolation (GSI)
The EMC GSI analysis system is used for the operational NOAA/NWS/NCEP/EMC global, regional, mesoscale, rapid refresh, Real-Time Mesoscale Analysis (RTMA) and hurricane forecast systems.
This page is intended to provide information and links for users. It is expected to be updated on a monthly time schedule and may not always be current.
Explore by Topic
- DTC Grid-point Statistical Interpolation page
- Require Login: GSI Community git repository
- Radiance Monitoring
- Ozone monitoring
- Global Conventional Observation Monitoring Page
- Minimization Monitoring
- History of Global GSI operational changes
- NOAA Satellite Status Information