Plotting QPF Verification Scores Using METviewer
Database: mv_ylin_pcp, mv_ylin_pcp_erly
Currently the above server is only accessible from within the NCED firewall.
Both databases are now loaded daily by an unattended cron job. mv_ylin_pcp is loaded for daym9 and includes 6h FSS. mv_ylin_pcp_erly is loaded for daym2 and does not include 6h FSS.
In database mv_ylin_pcp:
- FV3GFS, GFS, NAM, CONUSNEST, RAP, HRRR, HREF, going back to 1 June 2017
- FV3SAR, starting 7 Oct 2018
- FV3REG, starting 29 Nov 2018
- FV3REG, starting 18 Dec 2018
In database mv_ylin_pcp_erly:
Due to disk space limitations on the METviewer server, the databases has been sharply curtailed. Currently only a small subset of precip VSDBs have been loaded.
- FV3GFS, GFS
- FV3SAR, CONUSNEST (starting 7 Oct 2018)
- FV3REG (starting 29 Nov 2018)
- FV3NEST (starting 18 Dec 2018)
- HRRR (starting 19 Jul 2018), HRRRAK (starting 19 Sept 2018), RAP (also contains OConUS verification starting 19 Jul 2018)
- HRRRX, RAPX (RAPX also contains OConUS verification), HRRRAKX, 1 Oct 2017 - 11 Jul 2018
Note on 2018/09/27: on 09/25 we had an emergency situation on the EMC METviewer server. To help with the MySQL repair, I deleted mv_ylin_pcp and rebuilt it on 09/27 with fewer models and only go back to Jun 2017.
Contact me (Ying[dot]Lin[at]noaa[dot]gov) if you'd like other precip VSDBs loaded into either database.